Ford salesman or saleswoman in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
    Skip Harmon's dad works at Grapevine Ford. He is a good guy.
    guess I should have said his name is Reid Harmon.

Comment

Got the truck from Holliday tonight. Very pleased with the deal, in and out , gave me great money on my trades... I need to find a new photo sharing account to post pics.. Its the dark grey, with grey leather. My first 4 wheel drive, guess I'm a bubba now. Damn thing won't fit in the garage, its too tall.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        Dropping my f250 off their on Tuesday for a few things. All the cars I have priced from them over the years sucked.
        Yeah I've heard mixed reviews on it. I work at the dodge store, been there just over 2 years, I can say things have changed a lot just in the 2 years I've been there. The owner Glenn lives in Florida now and has left it to his 2 sons to run the place. One takes care of dodge one at ford.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Got the truck from Holliday tonight. Very pleased with the deal, in and out , gave me great money on my trades... I need to find a new photo sharing account to post pics.. Its the dark grey, with grey leather. My first 4 wheel drive, guess I'm a bubba now. Damn thing won't fit in the garage, its too tall.
          Did you work with Frank?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

What did the give you for trade on dirtymax?

Private party its worth a bunch. Best yr and resale on gm diesel

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
              What did the give you for trade on dirtymax?

Private party its worth a bunch. Best yr and resale on gm diesel
              Yep. You can get close to what they sold for new for loaded examples under 100k miles. Crazy.

I got lucky when I found mine last year and I'd been searching for almost a year.

Comment

Skip Harmon's dad works at Grapevine Ford. He is a good guy.
                Is he still there? I bought my '14 F150 from him, didn't see him yesterday when I traded it in.

Comment

He was. His office moved. Might have had the day off

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

He was. His office moved. Might have had the day off

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
                    Aahhh, it had been a while since I'd been in.

Comment

Talk to Pressley Wickham or Craig South at Town East Ford. They'll take great care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                        Talk to Pressley Wickham or Craig South at Town East Ford. They'll take great care of you.
                        They tried to screw me around on my trade. Low balled the shit out of me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I didn't want to start a new thread (Does our car website no longer have a car section?), so I figured I would check in here. Most of the dealers are screwing with me on my trade (2011 Raptor), but I am looking to trade for a new raptor. I have never paid over msrp on a car or truck, and I do not plan on starting.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            I didn't want to start a new thread (Does our car website no longer have a car section?), so I figured I would check in here. Most of the dealers are screwing with me on my trade (2011 Raptor), but I am looking to trade for a new raptor. I have never paid over msrp on a car or truck, and I do not plan on starting.

Any ideas?
                            You should not have difficulty finding a Raptor at list price. Most sell quickly at list regardless if a trade is involved or not. There isn't any reason for a dealer to over appraise the trade in on a Raptor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra86 View Post
                              You should not have difficulty finding a Raptor at list price. Most sell quickly at list regardless if a trade is involved or not. There isn't any reason for a dealer to over appraise the trade in on a Raptor.
                              If it was an easy deal it would be done. So far all of the dealers are being pretty greedy rather than wanting a sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X