Replacement seats for my F250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement seats for my F250?

I have an 04 Lariat with the gray captains chairs and center console. I could really use the extra seat the 40/20/40 offers. Mine are in good shape, and I would really prefer just to swap with somebody.

Other option would be a good aftermarket source. I really hate to just order something from ebay without being able to sit in them. Anybody ever done this? Anybody have a good aftermarket place, or know of somebody parting one out that might have what I am looking for?

PM me if you get rid of what you got... I'm curious if they'd fit in my 92 F150.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I already have somebody wanting to buy them, but I really just want to trade. Would make it a whole lot easier.

Comment

Find a diesel forum and post up the offer, I'm sure you will find a taker.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Yep. Try powerstroke.org. I like the seat/console better, myself, even though I never use it as a seat. It's just bigger and more comfortable as a center console, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            I have it posted at Powerstroke.org, just wondering if anybody here might be able to help. I found one guy that I may be able to work a deal with, waiting on pictures from him.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Yep. Try powerstroke.org. I like the seat/console better, myself, even though I never use it as a seat. It's just bigger and more comfortable as a center console, imo.
            I like the console, but I could use the extra seat. My girlfriends new Ram has 6 seats, but the back isn't nearly as big.

Comment

Working...
            X