Active shooter in Clovis Nm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active shooter in Clovis Nm

Just saw there is an ongoing active shooter situation going on in Clovis NM at the public library. Several dead and injured from reports.

CLOVIS, N.M. (KRQE) – Several people have been killed and several others have been injured in a shooting at a Clovis library, according to the Eastern New Mexico News.

Police surrounded the library just after 4 p.m.

According to police scanner traffic, air ambulances have been dispatched and at least one victim was taken to the Clovis airport.

Comment

That is a small town. WTF is there to prompt a spree killing?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        That is a small town. WTF is there to prompt a spree killing?

My thoughts exactly. My guess is a copy cat crime.

Comment

Generation Assassination, good read about this

Comment

Local news.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I was stationed there at Cannon AFB. Know a few people who might still live there but haven't talked to them in years. Will keep an eye out for the list of victims to see if I know anyone. Luckily I don't think anyone I know would have been at a library.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Gotta love the Twitter outrage over this MASS SHOOTING.

When we will ever see this level of virtue signalling for Chicago? If it's not every 12-24 hours they're bullshit hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  I was stationed there at Cannon AFB. Know a few people who might still live there but haven't talked to them in years. Will keep an eye out for the list of victims to see if I know anyone. Luckily I don't think anyone I know would have been at a library.
                  I was born on Cannon

Comment

It's too bad that human beings haven't evolved to the point where they can vent their frustrations without committing murder and mayhem.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      It's too bad that human beings haven't evolved to the point where they can vent their frustrations without committing murder and mayhem.
                      Violence is a natural part of being human. Not defending the slaughter of innocent people by any means, but historically speaking violence and mayhem are relatively normal. Whether you are talking about waring nation-states, rulers wanting more land, or just violent gangs bent on terrorizing for money or power, it is a common theme in history. There have always been people who want to cause the mayhem, and those who want to prevent it. We are lucky living in the society we do. Look at the amount and level of brutality going on to this day in parts of Africa and the Middle East. To get completely rid of violence would be to get rid of emotion and not only do I think that is impossible, but not something I would want anyways. Alot of this boils down to education and good parenting, but some people are just bad. The best defense against them is be prepared and aware and able to defend yourself. Violence is unfortunately part of the human experience, but there is no real way to completely get rid of it.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

From the Washington Post:

"A lone male suspect is in custody, police said, but his motive remains unclear... Lisa Baird told the Eastern New Mexico News that she observed a “young man” with a handgun fire several shots... Ford said the gunman did not exchange fire with authorities and surrendered immediately when confronted... “This is a very young stage of this investigation,” Ford said, “so we’re not going to have a whole lot more we can tell you until we’ve had time to finish gathering details and data, and look at everything we need to look at.”"

You know what I read? I read, "NOT WHITE, DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE, SQUASH THE STORY."
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                        X