Home heating/air contractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home heating/air contractors

Anyone in the business of the board and/or can provide a competitive referral? I would like to get a quote for a brand new system as well as ducting in the house. Probably insulation as well.

Thanks

my buddies dad does it on the side from his regular hvac job where are you cuz he wont drive past 35 in fort worth since he lives in aledo but dahm he's good

Comment

Carrollton

Comment

armando
        972-877-1990

tell him that brad told you to call.

Comment

Carlos Solis, Solis Air and Heat 972-370-6776 Tell him Andre sent you !
          2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
          Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
          Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
          Speedlogix Catch Can
          Resonator Delete

Comment

Always had good service and pricing with Roanoke HVAC. Nice guys to deal with.

Comment

One of my customers has been in the business for a long time. They are located in Lewisville.

Experience Advent Air Conditioning Inc., your trusted HVAC company in Lewisville, TX.

Advent Air Conditioning
              Lewisville/Dallas: (972) 221-4373

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                armando
                972-877-1990

tell him that brad told you to call.
                Thanks, I gave him a call.

Thanks for the other recommendations, will give them a call afterwards for comparison sake.

Comment

Where's Big Studly? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant View Post
                    Anyone in the business of the board and/or can provide a competitive referral? I would like to get a quote for a brand new system as well as ducting in the house. Probably insulation as well.

Thanks
                    i could give you my dads contact info but i know for a fact it wont be the cheapest.

Comment

Thanks, I gave him a call.

Thanks for the other recommendations, will give them a call afterwards for comparison sake.
                      also give this guy a call...he's a good friend of mine, and he's on this site as well...i can't remember his screen name.

michael
                      214-317-9066

tell him that brad sent you...and, if it's your house, get an infinity system (carrier). he got me one, and it's an amazing system.

Comment

Carrier is top of the line, but I've heard good/bad things about Infinity. Also, does it matter if the person is state certified or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                          i could give you my dads contact info but i know for a fact it wont be the cheapest.

I don't know that being the cheapest is my biggest concern, however I don't really care to brag about paying more for the same service, either..

It pretty much boils down to service with the most competitive price.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                            also give this guy a call...he's a good friend of mine, and he's on this site as well...i can't remember his screen name.

michael
                            214-317-9066

tell him that brad sent you...and, if it's your house, get an infinity system (carrier). he got me one, and it's an amazing system.

Thanks, I will.

Comment

I don't know that being the cheapest is my biggest concern, however I don't really care to brag about paying more for the same service, either..

It pretty much boils down to service with the most competitive price.
                              WoRd.

Comment

Working...
                              X