Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car insurance estimate on '06 Acura TL-S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pay 54 dollars a month for a 98cavalier and a 91 LX mustang in Dallas county. Does that help? No?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Screeeeech! Hold the phone... Your father is buying a somewhat new luxury car and is worried about affording insurance? If affording insurance is even a question then that car may not be his best choice.

I pay $100 even on a 2008 Honda Civic and a sportbike and I just turned 24. I am sure his wouldn't be all to high.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Rates vary for everybody; run a quote for the car model to get an idea. AZ car insurance rates are among the lowest provided he has a clean driving record and credit history.

Comment

Ptogtfo
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by nchris26 View Post
            I need a rough estimate on how much a '06 Acura TL-S will cost to insure for a 62 year old man living in Phoenix, AZ. My father is planning to buy one, and I just want to be sure he can afford it.
            We couldn't even ball park it if you come on here and posted all the particulars, neither can those online quoting sites. You need to contact an Arizona agent with your fathers information so they can pull records and get you an exact rate.
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X