Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car insurance estimate on '06 Acura TL-S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car insurance estimate on '06 Acura TL-S?

I need a rough estimate on how much a '06 Acura TL-S will cost to insure for a 62 year old man living in Phoenix, AZ. My father is planning to buy one, and I just want to be sure he can afford it.

what the fuck is this, arizonamustanginsurancedepot.com?

Comment

No shit. You had time to make this post, and didn't have time to check Geico, Progressive, or Esurance? Are you on Brawndo?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You registered on a D/FW metro area website to ask about car insurance in Arizona? Are you feeling OK, buddy?

Comment

I wouldn't do it. The state of Arizona manual transmission sports sedan surcharge addendum 17.10-15a., effective 1-1-2005, adds a non-negotiable 28% to the base price of the policy. Just not worth it, imo.

Comment

My Uncle lives in Phoenix and has an 07, he pays $246 a month, but has a DWI or two

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              No shit. You had time to make this post, and didn't have time to check Geico, Progressive, or Esurance? Are you on Brawndo?
              Just thought I’d get a more realistic answer here, are those quote things even genuine?
              Thanks to all who offered their opinions
              Yellowstone…$246 a month is steep! I’ll probably ask him to look at some other models or switch companies.

Comment

Originally posted by nchris26 View Post
                Just thought I’d get a more realistic answer here, are those quote things even genuine?
                Based on what?
                Yellowstone…$246 a month is steep! I’ll probably ask him to look at some other models or switch companies.
                LMFAO.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Are you goddamn kidding me?

Comment

Who the fuck are you?

Comment

AFLAClowercase cocksucking douche nugget you're wrong
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

well since nobody already said it......Post tits or GTFO newb!!

Comment

But you understand that insurance prices vary by areas, right? So posting on a Dallas message board it is very unlikely that you will happen across someone in the same situation as you grandfather, driving a TL, living in the same county as him in AZ. Just have him call a couple of places locally if you want an accurate quote.

Comment

fuck insurance, I make my own on photoshop

Comment

I pay 82 dollars a month for 100/300/100 with a 500 collision deductible, and a 50 dollar comprehensive deductible through State Farm for my old lady's 07 TL.

Comment

Working...
                              X