No announcement yet.

Holy crap I want a Mini Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also want everybody to know that I watched all three Twilight's and thought they were pretty good. I don't care what y'all think either :/
    .....bro....

Comment

I wanted a mini cooper but alas it just wasn't meant for me

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
        I wanted a mini cooper but alas it just wasn't meant for me
        just get two and use them like roller skates...

Comment

my aunt just got an Abarth Fiat 500. Well its being shipped anyway. She had a Mini Cooper S, and is switching to this.

Comment

Interior shot. No gay ass central instrument cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              my aunt just got an Abarth Fiat 500. Well its being shipped anyway. She had a Mini Cooper S, and is switching to this.
              How the hell did she manage that? I thought the Abarths weren't supposed to be out until 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                How the hell did she manage that? I thought the Abarths weren't supposed to be out until 2012.
                I was thinking the same thing when he told me she was going to get one like a month or two ago, heh. I need to drive one of those bastards, looks fun based on all the racing series with them overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing when he told me she was going to get one like a month or two ago, heh. I need to drive one of those bastards, looks fun based on all the racing series with them overseas.
                  170 HP in a car that doesn't weigh any more than I do? Hell yeah.

Comment

Okay, ugh, nevermind, she got the Fiat 500 Prima Edizione, and is planning on flipping it, with an Abarth on order.

Shit gets complicated, apparently!

Comment

This is the one she is getting first.

Comment

Working...
                      X