Living in Downtown Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I don't see how, you can still be popped for PI and taken to jail if the MAN so chooses too...
    Because you can't wreck your body into someone walking and kill yourself and other people.

Well maybe you could fall in the trinity and die, but still... you know what i mean!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I don't see how, you can still be popped for PI and taken to jail if the MAN so chooses too...

I'll just shoot Matt(trublu) a text and get it taken care of! I'm not stepping foot into Paladins jail. I imagine he already has a broomstick handle down there with my name on it...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I'll just shoot Matt(trublu) a text and get it taken care of! I'm not stepping foot into Paladins jail. I imagine he already has a broomstick handle down there with my name on it...
        Lol I bet he does.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Anyone on here have any suggestions as far as names of complexes, or independently owned lofts that are pretty central to downtown available? Most of the stuff I saw today was more on the outskirts. If I'm paying that high rent for the downtown life, I want to be IN downtown..

Comment

Anyone on here have any suggestions as far as names of complexes, or independently owned lofts that are pretty central to downtown available? Most of the stuff I saw today was more on the outskirts. If I'm paying that high rent for the downtown life, I want to be IN downtown..
            Bada BING!

http://ntreislistings.marketlinx.com...gentId=0502379

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post

You rock. Man, I'd love to live in The Tower on Throckmorton. Little rich, though. My dfwmustangs baller status is revoked.

Comment

You rock. Man, I'd love to live in The Tower on Throckmorton. Little rich, though. My dfwmustangs baller status is revoked.
                It's All good...With a little coaching from me your balling status will be out of control!! : )

Comment

Ok..It's beer Thirty! You can catch me on my cellular if you need me.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                    Ok..It's beer Thirty! You can catch me on my cellular if you need me.

Hopefully you'll hear back and be the one calling me!

Comment

Use a movin-in special to get in and then pull a Labowski on them. It will take them at least 6 months to officially kick you out and we know half the cops in FTWPD, so you might be able to squeeze in another few months on top of that...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X