No announcement yet.

Note from my child's school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All three of my sons have attended a Montessori school here in Plano. My nine year old went to this school from the time he was six weeks old until he was in kindergarten. I have never heard anything about politics or liberal bullshit from the people who run the school. But then again, the school IS an actual Montessori school that is run by Indian and Pakistani women, they actually use the teaching methods, they don't just call it Montessori to make a buck.

My response to their bullshit would be to threaten them with a lawsuit. I would explain that I removed all of these influences from my house but now my child has learned all of these violent mannerisms and behaviors at their school and they have been completely negligent and irresponsible and have admitted that fully by sending their flyer home.

IE, join in the hysteria.....

"I was wondering where he learned all that from and now I know!"
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

^^ agreed, and my son knows spanish and sign language as well. well worth the investment, and other than frowning upon bringing snack with nuts for the snowflakes with nut allergies, we have zero complaints.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Welcome to the new America. If you are on Facebook and disagree with some liberal dumbfuck the first thing they do is bring up racism. It is literally ALL they have.

I'm not saying Blake is liberal, just pointing out the nonsense that is out there.
        Merely bringing up racism, unfortunately for their "arguments", does not make it so. I usually trot out the negro moniker merely as a trigger word.

As far as my comment about dumbing down the curriculum in the public schools as a result of forced integration, nobody bothered to ask the black students themselves at the time if they needed or wanted it done, it was just assumed so by the arrogant powers that be, and thus no students benefitted.

To naynay's credit, that his son already speaks Spanish and can sign, I say well done.

Comment

thanks man. in all honesty, he 'graduated' pre-k yesterday. they sang "wind beneath my wings" and signed the entire song, and i honestly started crying tears of joy just watching someone that came from me not being a POS like me. raising a kid is all the reassurance i need for how much i need to grow. yours is only amusement for me.

with that being said, fuck you, and have a nice day.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

As Elvis might have said if he were here...
            Fuck yuh...fuckyuhverruhmuch!

Comment

This is what happens when you let a bunch of women run something.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Fair enough, my own take on liberal politics is that some is needed to temper unfettered conservatism. Too much of either one can be a bad thing.
                Absolutely agree with you there.

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                So, if someone merely states the truth, it makes them racist? Gotcha.
                I just don't think it's necessarily as black and white as that. Pun not intended. People (any large group of people, charactize them as you will) are idiots. Conversely, in the same group, some individuals in that group will be exceptional in myriad ways.

Welcome to the new America. If you are on Facebook and disagree with some liberal dumbfuck the first thing they do is bring up racism. It is literally ALL they have.

I'm not saying Blake is liberal, just pointing out the nonsense that is out there.
                Yeah, I'm not. Totally get where you're coming from on that one.

Comment

All three of my sons have attended a Montessori school here in Plano. My nine year old went to this school from the time he was six weeks old until he was in kindergarten. I have never heard anything about politics or liberal bullshit from the people who run the school. But then again, the school IS an actual Montessori school that is run by Indian and Pakistani women, they actually use the teaching methods, they don't just call it Montessori to make a buck.

My response to their bullshit would be to threaten them with a lawsuit. I would explain that I removed all of these influences from my house but now my child has learned all of these violent mannerisms and behaviors at their school and they have been completely negligent and irresponsible and have admitted that fully by sending their flyer home.

IE, join in the hysteria.....

"I was wondering where he learned all that from and now I know!"
                  This place is the same - it's been owned and operated by an Iranian gentleman since the late 80's. He's old school, very strict with manners, sitting "like a lady" (my daughter goes there, never said it was my son), etc and they are very proud of the Montessori methods. I'd say most of what the school stands for is fairly strict and conservative but the whole gun thing is a bit ridiculous.

FWIW - my oldest son went to Primrose. He and several of the other boys got in trouble for pointing their fingers at each other and going "pew, pew". Several of my friends have kids in traditional daycare programs and have experienced the same anti-gun-play drama. Look at the kids that have been disciplined for bringing little toy soldiers figurines to school. It's becoming rampant in the education system.

Comment

Fuck them in the ass......

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      This.

Also switch to a different private school. Been a long time since I've read anything about them, but aren't private schools typically apolitical?
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        Fuck them in the ass......
                        That'll teach Em!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          That'll teach Em!
                          Butt would it school them?
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            You guys have me pegged. Can you please come to my house so I can give you all of my guns for free? Save me and my children from myself, please.
                            So you didn't read it, you just signed it ignorant of the contents?

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            ^^ agreed, and my son knows spanish and sign language as well. well worth the investment, and other than frowning upon bringing snack with nuts for the snowflakes with nut allergies, we have zero complaints.
                            Sign language? Like gang signs? You have to cut shit down better.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Snapshot of corporate America. I'm convinced that HR departments are the militant wing of the feminist movement and they found out the best way to control men were to hold the purse strings.

Comment

Working...
                            X