National Explosive Ordnance Disposal Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Explosive Ordnance Disposal Day

National Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Day in the United States.
    National Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Day is a United States (U.S.) observance held on the first Saturday in May. It honors members of the U.S. Armed Forces who have risked their lives in disposing explosives.

National Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Day is a United States (U.S.) observance held on the first Saturday in May. It honors members of the U.S. Armed Forces who have risked their lives in disposing explosives.

Observe National EOD Day
    Various organizations, community groups, and individuals throughout the U.S. take the time on the first Saturday of May to commemorate National EOD Day. Some groups organize prayer services and special events to remember and thank EOD professionals who risk their lives, or have lost their lives, or were injured doing their job.

My brother was a Marine EOD for about 9 years. Now he is just in Marine Recon.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Everybody needs a special day these days.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

National EOD day is the bomb.

Comment

my college roomate was EOD in iraq for a bit with the army. He's now training the TSA how to id potential explosives... in Hawaii.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            my college roomate was EOD in iraq for a bit with the army. He's now training the TSA how to id potential explosives... in Hawaii.
            Sounds like an SVO story.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              His college roommate was SVO.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                His college roommate was SVO.
                doubt it.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

SVO invented college. I doubt he ever had to attend one, let alone have a roommate while doing so.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Paul Bunyan taught svo way back when
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      doubt it.
                      That sounds just like something his roommate would say.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                      X