No announcement yet.

SFO next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muir wood and Napa for sure, if you find yourself up towards Petaluma Lagunitas has a real good brewery tour. Hit up a Giants game if they are in town, that is a cool stadium to go to.

Comment

If you're only there 4 days, you can just hang out in town and within a short drive and do things. If you are in any kind of shape, rent a bike and ride across the Golden Gate to Sausalito and take the ferry back. You can make the trip again and go up and down the Marin Headlands to your heart's content. Biking is the way to get around there. Definitely go see a Giants game if they're in town.

Comment

Napa sounds great but I really don't drink much at all. I think I will skip Alacatraz and a Giants game. I really wish I didn't have two days snipped.

How is the section of PCH North of San Francisco? To say Humboldt Redwood State Park?

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
          Napa sounds great but I really don't drink much at all. I think I will skip Alacatraz and a Giants game. I really wish I didn't have two days snipped.

How is the section of PCH North of San Francisco? To say Humboldt Redwood State Park?
          The PCH for at least about an hour north out of SF is going to be a crapshoot. Any given day the fog is too much you can't see shit other than the road directly in front of you. Other days it's gorgeous and clear. I've driven the part north of SF about 20 times and it is about 50/50 whether you can see anything or not.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We were just there this past weekend. We flew into LAX and drove PCH to Half Moon Bay...stayed Ritz Carlton there. Amazing place. We drove on to SF the next day. It's nice city with lots to do. I played Pebble Beach and we did not get to go to Napa but we plan on going back later this year. Too bad it's so damn liberal there.

Comment

anthony, you got next?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Too bad it's so damn liberal there.
                Every bit of this. I love visiting there, but no way I could live there.

Comment

Working...
                X