Need a Tahoe. Someone help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    I really like that color, more than the white, but I hate that they put the white letters out on those tires.. IMO the only time that is passable is on an aggressive looking 4x4, and even then I haven't liked it since the 90's.
    Oh I'm right there with you. I hate white letters out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      don't settle on color IMO
      yea I HATE silver cars, and the past 4 personal cars I have owned have been silver. Only reason is I picked them up for such a good deal I thought I could live with it. Funny thing, I just bought my ol lady a car a few months ago, it's silver too. I dont drive it, but I still can't stand looking at it

Comment

I like silver... on certain cars.

GM's pewter doesn't really rub me right...

my current truck is goblin green because I got a killer deal on it! LOL
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Our new squads are black Tahoes, with flat black wheels, and I really like the damn things, and the way they look. I am not a Chevy fan at all except for Vettes but these things drive like a champ.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

do yourself a favor, work a deal to get the painted or textured handles. the chrome handles are shit and break.

Comment

Dark gray is one of my favorite colors on just about anything. I say get it and then add some painted handles and mirrors.

Comment

Working...
              X