817-583-8465

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 817-583-8465

Can anyone please tell me who's this number is? 817-583-8465 Whoever this is keeps calling my phone saying I hit their car and left a note with my number and is threating my life. I'm sure it's just a wrong number or prank but I would like to know who I am dealing with if at all possible. Thank you for any help.

Not sure but I called and it isn't Chuck.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Chuck still is not there?? Maybe someone will catch him there later?

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
        Can anyone please tell me who's this number is? 817-583-8465 Whoever this is keeps calling my phone saying I hit their car and left a note with my number and is threating my life. I'm sure it's just a wrong number or prank but I would like to know who I am dealing with if at all possible. Thank you for any help.
        If they are threatening your life, that is way over the top and maybe it is time to discuss it with the local PD.
        Don't make me be watching The First 48 next year and some family member is saying "Someone kept calling saying they would kill him, but he just laughed".

Comment

Probably b.s. but...

817-583-8465 is DAVIDA MCKOAN

You probably shouldn't assume gender.

Comment

Mr Number flags it as spam. A note from March 23 also says it's a recording claiming you hit his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              Probably b.s. but...

817-583-8465 is DAVIDA MCKOAN

You probably shouldn't assume gender.
              I tried looking up a couple numbers I know on that and it is bad data. Carrier and Name was wrong and one I checked has had that number for 15+ years.

Comment

Dan Bishop, Project Manager GE

Comment

Working...
                X