They really wanted Mc'd's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They really wanted Mc'd's

An 8-year-old Ohio boy took his 4-year-old sister on a joy ride to McDonald’s after they began craving cheeseburgers.

According to FOX 8, the incident occurred on Sunday around 8 p.m. after the children’s dad arrived from work and went to bed early.

Officer Jacob Koehler told FOX 8 that the kids decided to leave after their mother had fallen asleep on the couch. Witnesses later saw the boy driving his father’s work van and called the police.

Koehler told the news station the boy drove about a mile from his home with his little sister in the back of the van. He drove through four intersections and over railroad tracks.

In a surprising twist, witnesses told the police the boy obeyed all traffic laws and drove the speed limit, FOX News reports.

When the little driver pulled up to the drive-thru window with a piggy bank in tow, McDonald’s employees were convinced it was a joke, according to WFMJ, a local station.

Wow. Their father must be very proud.

Comment

I saw somewhere that the kid watched some YouTube videos on how to drive beforehand.. fucking awesome.

Comment

Reminds me of Me, Myself, and Irene. It's just lift vs drag and rotation. How hard could it be?!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Reminds me of Me, Myself, and Irene. It's just lift vs drag and rotation. How hard could it be?!
          lol
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            "Then get this m#$#%^#& off the ground then!" So much gold in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              I saw somewhere that the kid watched some YouTube videos on how to drive beforehand.. fucking awesome.
              Thankfully they closed out the nudie movies. That kid is a quick learner and that would have made a really bad story.....

Comment

Working...
              X