Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man buys old Iraqi tank and discovers gold bars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man buys old Iraqi tank and discovers gold bars...

Decides to notify authorities. There is absolutely no way in Hell I wouldn't have stashed those bars. This guy's an idiot.

uh, yeah, we found these 1̶0̶ uh 5 gold bars in this tank...
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

He might need a dumb mother fucker award.

Comment

He owns http://www.tanks-alot.co.uk and the local government has a giant boner for him. I doubt he'd be able to hide that much gold from them for long and he sure couldn't smuggle it out since it's probably on their no fly list.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          He owns http://www.tanks-alot.co.uk and the local government has a giant boner for him. I doubt he'd be able to hide that much gold from them for long and he sure couldn't smuggle it out since it's probably on their no fly list.
          Gold on a no fly list?

Consign it to a 3PL and ship it where ever you want in locked containers.

Comment

And the previous owner that restored it didn't discover it! Melt that shit down and stash it. One of his employees probably made the discovery and too many folks knew real quick I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              And the previous owner that restored it didn't discover it! Melt that shit down and stash it. One of his employees probably made the discovery and too many folks knew real quick I'm sure.
              exactly....melt that shit down

Comment

Fuck. That.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That guy just lost a mil and a quarter. Fuckin' moron.

Comment

Working...
                  X