X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*edit, you dont want me to drive it, and i dont need no more tickets
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Well I actually won't be able to pick the car up myself until the last weekend of April. I have lived in Nm for the last 2 years, but moving to San Antonio in 2 weeks. I have family in Carolton that will probably keep the car at their house for me. They don't know anything about cars though, otherwise I'd have one of them go look.

Comment

I would spend a few thousand more and find a 15+ gt.

Comment

i can stop by tomorrow sometime and post some pics, i'll PM you back, or send me the inventory number, and i can explain to them i just wanted to look at it for you and send some pics. i dont want to drive it, but i will ask them to open the hood and start it if you want a video?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

There's a 2013 GT at 5 Star Ford in NRH. It's clean, I know, I just traded it in.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              i can stop by tomorrow sometime and post some pics, i'll PM you back, or send me the inventory number, and i can explain to them i just wanted to look at it for you and send some pics. i dont want to drive it, but i will ask them to open the hood and start it if you want a video?
              Yea that works, I'd appreciate it. They already know I was going to have a "friend" come look at it. A good look-over and vid would be great. Listen for any strange noises etc. Maybe even sit in it and just run through the gears while parked, feel for any hangups etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                I would spend a few thousand more and find a 15+ gt.
                Thought about it, but still like the 13/14 body better. Plus, I miss my '14 ruby red GT every day that I sold a little over a year ago. I've already tried to get the guy who bought it to sell it back to me. Says he's keeping it forever. I detailed on the side when I was in Houston, so I had that car looking good when he bought it. Don't blame him for wanting to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by machwon View Post
                  Thought about it, but still like the 13/14 body better. Plus, I miss my '14 ruby red GT every day that I sold a little over a year ago. I've already tried to get the guy who bought it to sell it back to me. Says he's keeping it forever. I detailed on the side when I was in Houston, so I had that car looking good when he bought it. Don't blame him for wanting to keep it.
                  The performance, handling, and interior of the '15 are so much better than the '14.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    The performance, handling, and interior of the '15 are so much better than the '14.
                    You're so Craizie!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      This, and with '18s only a few months away, hopefully he got it for cheap.

Comment

Damn, I was up there on Saturday, and no hail fell last night in that area, I called my boy who Iives just down the street and he said just heavy rain. Now Frisco and Prosper got hammered.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                        X