Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Summits Racing New Building Pics - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summits Racing New Building Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summits Racing New Building Pics

When Summit Racing announced plans for a fourth Retail Super Store and Distribution Center near Arlington, TX, it generated a lot of excitement among high performance enthusiasts—particularly enthusiasts in Texas. Six months …

Whoah. That's gonna be a fun.

Comment

Gonna miss non taxed orders from them...

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Business must be good

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            Gonna miss non taxed orders from them...
            Yeah, but there are other resources for that. The ability to pick it up in person without waiting for shipping is exciting. 30,000 square feet of retail space sounds like a grown up Toys R Us to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Yeah, but there are other resources for that. The ability to pick it up in person without waiting for shipping is exciting. 30,000 square feet of retail space sounds like a grown up Toys R Us to me.
              It's going to keep me from waiting to get $100 on an order to get the free shipping. I'll run up and grab something if I need it.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Their job fair is today and tomorrow.

Comment

I bought $100 worth of odd and ends last week and was charged $6.26 in tax. How am I being charged tax, and you guys aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    I bought $100 worth of odd and ends last week and was charged $6.26 in tax. How am I being charged tax, and you guys aren't?
                    Pretty sure that changed a while ago. People are just still lamenting.

Comment

Working...
                    X