Ran across this on eBay. Brings back memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran across this on eBay. Brings back memories

Here's a link. Anyone know if this car is still around? I think Brian sold it years ago, but I am not positive.

CN

Guy who has it now made.mention that he might be doing drag week with it this year. It's went through a few owners, but really hasn't changed much. Prob has a updated block.now I bet as it was always just a regular old 302 block. Or so was said

Comment

I found it on the power tour last year. New owner is cool, the guy that bought it from bryan pulled the bench seat and put in kerkeys for some reason. I think he updated the suspension also.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I know he struggled with it running a number after the single swap. But damn it looked good all re done.

Can't wait to see it again. It's one of the cars that started my passion for those turds.

Comment

so that guy just buys magazines, pulls the articles out and sells them individually?

interesting business concept.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            so that guy just buys magazines, pulls the articles out and sells them individually?

interesting business concept.
            thats fuckin crazy! $10 bucks for four pages. hell i had a couple of hundred stang mags i couldn't give away before they met the trash can

Comment

Working...
            X