School shooting in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School shooting in France

The French education minister says the shooting in Grasse was a "crazy act" by an "unstable" teenager.

Police have arrested a boy of 17 in the southern French town of Grasse after at least two people were hurt in a shooting at a school.
    The boy, who is said to have been armed with three guns and two grenades, launched the attack at Tocqueville high school, where he was a student.

doesn't France pretty much have a total gun ban? From what I understand if you want a rifle and has to be for "hunting". With an incredible amount of regulation to it and red tape.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Unpossible.

Comment

In other news, the entire French military was left defenseless after a theft had left them disarmed of all of their weaponry.

Film at 11

David

Comment

the french military response:

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

In other news Houston is going to try and do away with dayl8ght saving time

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              In other news Houston is going to try and do away with dayl8ght saving time
              Good. I fucking hate dayl8ght savings time.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                doesn't France pretty much have a total gun ban? From what I understand if you want a rifle and has to be for "hunting". With an incredible amount of regulation to it and red tape.
                There are shit tons of legal guns in France along with plenty of old German shit that is stashed away. Oddly enough you can buy a suppressor there with no paperwork.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  I think private gun ownership there is pretty common. Not as easy as the US, but not as shitty as Britain, Germany, or Australia from my understanding.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                  X