Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has to be the worst butt dial ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot... I can pass it all these days... pee, hair, bring it! Can't say that about 50 % of the folks walking around in there, though. Rough looking bunch, but that's the way it is with welders, pipefitters, boilermakers, scaffold builders, riggers, and general hands...

Crane operators probably get tested every day, lol. That's some hairy shit making blind lifts and drops down through the 9th deck of a refinery..

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      "So I was blasting this chick in the shitbox on a boat once..."
      Exactly. I haven't told him that story, lol... YET

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
        Exactly. I haven't told him that story, lol... YET
        Go mics hot, enjoy raise and bitches.

Comment

The girls out here have dirty minds, believe me. Plenty of innuendo during conversation, but I wouldn't dare say anything off color (purposely) to any of them, especially the client.... easy worldwide ban, lol..

Comment

Nah, but they got an earful. Us singing to the radio, talking all manner of shit to each other, telling stories, bullshitting about this and that..

And I'm quite sure several hundred F bombs, sometimes entire sentences constructed of F bombs MFer, and any other cuss word mixed in.

When they finally found out it was us, the told us we were damn good singers, but our mouths were worse than sailors... LOL.

And I'm talking about top brass at a major oil refinery in Louisiana...
            The only difference between the oil and gas business and the Navy is you do all your cussing in a suit in a conference room instead of at sea in dungarees. I've got both t shirts to prove it.

Comment

Shoot... I can pass it all these days... pee, hair, bring it! Can't say that about 50 % of the folks walking around in there, though. Rough looking bunch, but that's the way it is with welders, pipefitters, boilermakers, scaffold builders, riggers, and general hands...

Crane operators probably get tested every day, lol. That's some hairy shit making blind lifts and drops down through the 9th deck of a refinery..
              that's awesome! good on ya

Comment

Working...
              X