65 Mustang value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KJ94GT
    I do have a few pictures now. Can we no longer upload here?
    I don't know, but if you don't have an online photo sharing solution, you need one anyway. I use photobucket. It sucks, but not much less than any other. I've just had it for years and don't feel like switching it to something else.

Comment

Dayum, paint looks good. Like the color too.

So the next question is what interior does it have, what shape is it in, and is it complete? Same question for the engine and transmission. And of course, the age old rust question. Could be shiny laid over rusty. I would expect it to be pretty solid though based on the pics.

Either way, I'm thinking this is going to be priced on the high end of "project" status. The challenge will be finding the right buyer. I wish I had room and money for a light project like that one. Doesn't look like much is left to do but the fun stuff.

Comment

WANT! PM .me a price when yall figure it out please
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Dayum, paint looks good. Like the color too.

So the next question is what interior does it have, what shape is it in, and is it complete? Same question for the engine and transmission. And of course, the age old rust question. Could be shiny laid over rusty. I would expect it to be pretty solid though based on the pics.

Either way, I'm thinking this is going to be priced on the high end of "project" status. The challenge will be finding the right buyer. I wish I had room and money for a light project like that one. Doesn't look like much is left to do but the fun stuff.
          It's black vinyl interior. Condition looks ok but I really need to spend some time with the car and look it over. Thanks for the info. I'll try to get you guys the info. Also, I have no idea what engine/cam/heads/trans are in this thing. I do know it runs and drives. The only thing keeping it off the road is the windshield needs to be installed completely, headlights, all the safety stuff, etc.

Comment

Cool. Transmission is going to be the next big factor. Generally, manual is preferred, especially if it's 4 or 5 speed. C4 is ok, but an AOD is going to be attractive to buyers.

Comment

Man, that looks like it will need a lot of work! If she just wants to get rid of it, let me know, I'll take it off her hands.

Comment

Oh shit, KJ!
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  Oh shit, KJ!
                  Well, hello stranger. I'm a punk ass newbie again!

Comment

Cool. Transmission is going to be the next big factor. Generally, manual is preferred, especially if it's 4 or 5 speed. C4 is ok, but an AOD is going to be attractive to buyers.
                    I get it wit the fast backs, but coupes and convertibles, you're stretching it.

I know this is a mustang based site, but if you ask some one what their dream car is and they say a 60's mustang........ It's like asking what would you like for your last meal and you tell the warden you just want ramen noodles with a bottle of water

Comment

I know this is a mustang based site, but if you ask some one what their dream car is and they say a 60's mustang........ It's like asking what would you like for your last meal and you tell the warden you just want ramen noodles with a bottle of water

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post

What are you even talking about? You're replying like you're refuting something that I'm saying, but the content just isn't there. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                        X