• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice, dont go hog wild with it and you have a forever truck
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
      Well I didn't find a single cab in the mileage range I wanted, the one I found with a 6.0 swap was rough. I did find an extended cab with 131k miles, 4.8 in good shape for a decent price compared to everything else out there.
      I think I just saw you down at Sloan's. If so, that's a clean ass truck from what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I think I just saw you down at Sloan's. If so, that's a clean ass truck from what I saw.
        That was me, had to fill up for work tomorrow. It's clean, there's a spot on the drivers door where a key or something scratched it, it has touch up paint and knicks here and there along with a few on the bedrails from where the bed cover sat. Other than that, the interior is clean as a pin and it runs great. First time in 6 years I'll be working local and coming home at night, it's certainly a big change for me and the family.

How's the impala running, I don't think I've seen in out and about, only in your yard when passing by.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
          That was me, had to fill up for work tomorrow. It's clean, there's a spot on the drivers door where a key or something scratched it, it has touch up paint and knicks here and there along with a few on the bedrails from where the bed cover sat. Other than that, the interior is clean as a pin and it runs great. First time in 6 years I'll be working local and coming home at night, it's certainly a big change for me and the family.

How's the impala running, I don't think I've seen in out and about, only in your yard when passing by.

Nice. The impala is running good, I was in it when I passed Sloan's.

Comment

Working...
          X