Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    lmao!

When we built our last house it about drove us mad. It had us at each others throat for stupid shit like the color and size of the tile in each of the three bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room. It was a PITA, but in the end it was worth the bullshit...
    Our should be breaking ground this week or next, we're already past the colors and shit. That sucked, and we both pretty much like the same things. no arguing or anything crazy, but the frustration level was pretty high after 4 hours of that shit.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    We gutted and fully remodeled 2. We don't fight about shit that doesn't matter.She gets a room to do whatever, I get a room to do whatever. Garage is mine and the kitc.......... oh my. Well you know. Actually I cook more so we went in on that design. Honestly, color schemes, sinks, carpet, I could care less but we both share similar tastes. I do have one kawasaki green and grey bathroom. She picked those colors. The rest of the house is tan or red with trim. We may actually completely rip out the baths this year. We may just tell the designer to surprise us. The only thing she tilts her nose up on is I want a bidet in the spare bath. Toilet paper is for savages!
    We're about the same. I put my foot down on a couple, she did a couple herself. For the most part, we picked the same things.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      You think that's bad...Try building Ikea furniture, THAT is how you test a relationship.

Comment

Working...
      X