Z32 300zx TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z32 300zx TT

Saw a mint condition Z32 TT at a gas station today... Don't really see these all too often anymore. So, I ask the attendant if the owner of the 300zx out there worked there. He didn't know what I was talking about so I pointed the car out to him. He's like oh, yea! Those Corvette ZO6's are bad ass dude!

They are rare, but I sure wasn't ready for that response.

I didn't know what to say so I just left. Died a little on the inside.

Anyways, it's been a roller coaster of emotions for me this Saturday. How's yall's going?

I've always liked those, but if I had the choice I'd pick the 240/260/280 body style. Or actually a Datsun 510.

Comment

they were a bitch to work on.

i remember going to the galleria with my mom in 3rd or 4th grade and she got paid to do some survey on a comparrison for the 300zx convertible, vs the porsche 944 vonvertible, vs the mazda rx7 convertible.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

i remember going to the galleria with my mom in 3rd or 4th grade and she got paid to do some survey on a comparrison for the 300zx convertible, vs the porsche 944 vonvertible, vs the mazda rx7 convertible.
        That ain't no joke. There is ZERO room under that hood.

Z31/Z32 are some of my favorite cars.

Comment

Now I'm going to spend the rest of the night looking at 510's, thanks guys

Comment

a kid in my neighborhood named Vijay, when i was a freshmen had a n/a z32 5speed. t-tops were ALWAYS off, no matter the weather (in michigan) but watching him whip that thing through the subdivision sold me on those things a long time ago.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              You are correct. I think I said some of my first cuss words as a mechanic while changing the fuel injectors on one. Still love the cars and miss my non turbo 93, but I don't miss the engine bay.

Comment

Friend of mine spent countless amounts of money on a built one that he had. It was a nice car, but never ran right and had horrible lag. Not worth the hassle.

Comment

Same. Had a buddy who built one and it never ran right.

Had a customer in plano build a really bad ass one out of a na shell. Stand alone engine management, big turbos, 600whp, and broke down and had issues any time he drove it hard.

The 300zx would be my favorite platform readily available and cheap to do an ls1 swap into.

Rarity of them isn't up there. You can still find them and jdm twin turbo imports with low mileage can be found for under $12k typically.

Jdm 90's fan boy rarity scale is low. They sold well and can be found easily.

Comment

ZO6! Did his name tag say Ray Charles? Perfect weather for drifting one today

Comment

I freakin loved my 92 n/a 5spd I had in high school.

Thing was friggin bulletproof, and fun as hell to drive.

Comment

I had a 90TT that I had a love/hate relationship with. It was an awesome car, fun to drive, but was definitely on the touchy side and zero room to work on it.
                        DamonH

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          I freakin loved my 92 n/a 5spd I had in high school.

Thing was friggin bulletproof, and fun as hell to drive.
                          What high school

Comment

nimitz dimwitz like you
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I worked at Alamo for a while, and man I am glad I never had to touch one. The owner said when people needed anything done to the turbos, the engine came out the bottom. Easiest way to work on them.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X