No announcement yet.

Moving to Denver Auto transporter recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how your moving, but after my last move I figured I have an 18 wheeler moving truck worth of stuff. I'm in a 3 bed an office and two dining house with patio stuff and a garage wth typical guy/car stuff. Since they can stack higher that will leave room for your car at the back of the trailer. You can then move it all in one shot.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You should have included a brewery in your backyard as a selling point on the ad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I'm not sure how your moving, but after my last move I figured I have an 18 wheeler moving truck worth of stuff. I'm in a 3 bed an office and two dining house with patio stuff and a garage wth typical guy/car stuff. Since they can stack higher that will leave room for your car at the back of the trailer. You can then move it all in one shot.
        We moved back from San Francisco in an 18 wheeler. They came and packed/loaded all our shit and an SUV went behind it in the trailer.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          We moved back from San Francisco in an 18 wheeler. They came and packed/loaded all our shit and an SUV went behind it in the trailer.
          This is the only way to move is you have a 2000 sqft house or more. I've moved twice in the last 3 years, both times three 16 ft. bobtails and three trips, they charge you with time and distance, so next time I'm just getting an 18 wheeler trailer moving van and not messing around, it comes out to the same money.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            This is the only way to move is you have a 2000 sqft house or more. I've moved twice in the last 3 years, both times three 16 ft. bobtails and three trips, they charge you with time and distance, so next time I'm just getting an 18 wheeler trailer moving van and not messing around, it comes out to the same money.
            When we made our move from TX to CO, the quotes I got for the 18-wheeler route were between $6k and $9k. Plus, they told us that it could take several weeks, and our stuff would sit on pallets in their storage until they were ready to move it.

Instead, we made one trip with a 26' U-Haul truck and then a second trip with a 12' U-Haul trailer, and then a couple of other car loads of stuff. I paid some local guys to help me load and unload the stuff on both ends. We ended up spending around $2k that way, including gas and everything.

We got lucky with the vehicles. I had a buddy drive up the 4Runner when he came to visit, and then he got a ride back with some other friends who came at the same time. Then, I had my dad drive my Explorer up when he came to visit, and then I put him on a plane back to TX.

Comment

I used aaat several years ago and had a good experience
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

did someone say moving quotes?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  did someone say moving quotes?
                  Yes, so if you've got something to say, you had better make it VERY moving.

Comment

I have had great results with Montway

Comment

Just bring your shit by the yard and I will move it up there when I fuckin feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Perez Transport LLC. View Post
                        Just bring your shit by the yard and I will move it up there when I fuckin feel like it.
                        Problem solved. Seems legit.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Heck, I'll drive anything for tree fiddy. My record is impeccable.

Comment

Well there goes the neighborhood! In this thread, nobody lives here because they moved or are moving (nice house btw OP) and in a semi-similar nother thread going on, everybody is posting pictures of their Chevys and Dodges. The name of this place is DFW MUSTANGS, ya foreigners. Congrats to OP on an exciting change of scenery Colorado is beautiful and you can smokes the ganja mon. But dont know how that plays for getting a job, even there. I got a speeding ticket 12 miles from CO from a stealthy UTHP.. I was doing 81 in his 65, which I thought had graduated to 75 already. But I was on my way to Colorado, see, and he had the attitude against the stoner Coloradoers? Coloradoans? ah hell, What will you call yourselves?

Comment

Someone didnt take their meds.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                Problem solved. Seems legit.
                                No kidding. I was slapping myself wondering why I hadn't thought of it earlier..

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                Heck, I'll drive anything for tree fiddy. My record is impeccable.
                                Come on Frank, you're worth at least a buck twenty more than that.

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                                Someone didnt take their meds.
                                He just hasn't had his ciggaweed for the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X