Water Hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Hose

Anyone know where to get a 75 foot hose on sale?
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Coiling that bitch back up will suck. I'd look at those expandable ones, that shrink back up after use maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Coiling that bitch back up will suck. I'd look at those expandable ones, that shrink back up after use maybe.
      Flexzilla is the only way to go with one that length. Makes coiling it up so much easier.

Comment

This one is not quite the 75 ft you're looking for but it works well. I've had it for a year in March of this year. It retracts on it's own and comes with a nice sprayer too. I've had no issue with it all.
        RL Flo-Master 65HR-8

Comment

Costco had these the other day in 50 foot or 75 i think for a decent price (I can't remember). I will most likely be replacing my current with it eventually.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I love Costco. If they built Condo's on top of the store, I'd probably move in!

Comment

Hmmmmmmm, we should bring that up.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I've been buying the 50' Goodyears at Depot. Quality hose and haven't had any issues with kinking

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Hmmmmmmm, we should bring that up.
                  It would make kbscobravert's apocalypse plan all the more feasible....

I'M IN!

Comment

Another vote for goodyear. Buy 2 and connect them will last for a long time

Comment

Working...
                    X