Well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    It's a state University, so I'm not too excited, but I just got accepted into UTA for the Fall semester.
    Congrats.

I just got accepted to Penn State and start this fall too. 100% online, cannot wait.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Congrats.

I just got accepted to Penn State and start this fall too. 100% online, cannot wait.
      Why would you choose Penn State out of all schools to attend online? A school like that IMO should be experienced first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Why would you choose Penn State out of all schools to attend online? A school like that IMO should be experienced first hand.
        True, but as far as I know, these schools don't give degrees that say "online program". So, he gets the same degree as people who actually attended the school. While I think that the online degrees are dilutive, it isn't a bad idea if you're the student.

UTA should be fine, just don't get a degree that's useless.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          because it's my graduate degree and I spent plenty of time at a major state school partying my brains out for 6 years. As a husband and father of 2 kids working in the corporate world, I just need the next piece of paper, not the experience.

Comment

It cracks me up that people all talk of these partying experiences during college. Thank God I took care of that during high school and my early 20s before I started going to college because there is no way I could do well in school if I partied all the time. I'm sure that has a lot to do with my degree though, and also my high expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              because it's my graduate degree and I spent plenty of time at a major state school partying my brains out for 6 years. As a husband and father of 2 kids working in the corporate world, I just need the next piece of paper, not the experience.
              But why Penn State?

Comment

Working...
              X