Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4king View Post
    That's way too optomistic.

1. You slap in a new radiator and the car runs fine and doesn't overheat. It shifts hard but works fine for now but really it's going to need a new trans or a rebuild. You give the truck to her and the transmission goes out on the truck while she is God knows where with friends. You now have to deal with her, the tow, and now she's asking you to fix it

2. Previous owner over heated the car, you slap in a new radiator and the truck keeps pushing coolant and overheating. The head gasket is blown and the head needs to come off.

3. She doesn't want it and tells you she really wants to get a new car.

She isn't younger. They don't run around with friends anymore!

They aren't picky, all of their vehicles have been second hand from family when they have upgraded with several hundred thousand miles on them.

I'm going to check for the normal signs of overheat, worst case I ask him to do a leak down test to check the overall health.

I fully expect to have to take care of any repairs or replacement of the vehicle so that wouldn't be a surprise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I had an 04 Limited with that POS Quadra-trac system. Viscous couplings do not like age/miles, so I had a 2wheel Jeep with 4lo.

Mine had the 4.7 HO, and it ran well, was really quick for what it was, but leaked coolant constantly. The window regulators on anything Chrysler are a fucking joke. The HVAC system was dogshit too. The diverter flap for the climate control broke. I seem to recall them wanting over a grand to fix it. One side had blistering heat while the other blew snow, and vice versa.
      A/C on mine has a vaccum leak, I agree I hate the hvac on these things. Finally tracked what I think is the final leak down to the control switch, but you have to replace the entire assembly (faceplate and all 3 switches as one assembley) and it is like $190.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
      X