Body Shop Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Shop Recommendation

My old lady was driving and we hit some ice up in CO, slid into a snow bank and rolled the F250 over on the passenger side. It needs a front fender, both passenger doors, bedside panel, windshield, and rear bumper replaced. The pillars, roof, hood, interior, etc are all fine.

It's primarily a trail rig, so instead of having that whole passenger side painted back to stock (white/tan two-tone), and putting on a stock rear bumper, I'd like to go ahead and put custom bumpers on it and maybe put Line-X (or something similar) on instead of paint. I haven't decided if I will do the whole thing in Line-X, or just the lower portion where the tan is now. Either way, I figure I can save a few bucks doing it this way while it's being repaired, vs going completely back to stock paint and bumpers first. It's paid off, so no lien holder, and the insurance company already cut me a check.

So, I'm looking for recommendations for a reputable body shop that is going to be flexible and easy to work with regarding my situation. I would drop the new bumpers off with the truck, and I don't care if they sub out the Line-X work, as long as I get a good warranty on everything and can get it all done in one stop. What I'm trying to avoid are backyard hillbilly shops and any generic place that's going to tell me that they can only paint it back to stock.

DFW area would be ideal (unless you guys happen to know of a good shop between here and Southwest Colorado).

Thanks in advance!

I don't have a recommendation, but how long are you in town for?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Clean Ridez

Contact are very own Clean Ridez. I'm sure they know someone in the body business then Clean Ridez can do the bumpers and Line-X

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I don't have a recommendation, but how long are you in town for?
        Headed home on the 12th. In Temple this week, Oklahoma next week. Would probably leave the truck in a shop, take a rental back to CO, and just come back when it's done.

Comment

http://www.bebrickcollision.com/ in Waco does pretty good work. Kind of close to Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            http://www.bebrickcollision.com/ in Waco does pretty good work. Kind of close to Temple.
            an the owner used to be a pro football player.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Headed home on the 12th. In Temple this week, Oklahoma next week. Would probably leave the truck in a shop, take a rental back to CO, and just come back when it's done.
              Will shoot you a text.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X