Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decent painter and PDR around Irving-ish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent painter and PDR around Irving-ish?

So I'm getting my RCSB set up the way I want it to daily, and need some
    Paint and pdr help. Does not have to be same place.

The clear coat is peeling on the panel directly behind the passenger door. Also wanting some pieces on the front end painted. (Pic of another Silverado for reference)

Like this:

Just finished getting a sunroof put in. (Is bigger better looking than it looks in this pic)

The pdr is needed for why looks like hail dents on the driver rear quarter panel. Doesn't show up well on pics.

New light housings all around on the way, including fogs.

I'll be doing the lowering, tint, wheels and bedliner once I have a price on them from Clean Ridez. And once done I'll be getting all detailed professionally to get it looking good.
    Last edited by sc281; 02-01-2017, 03:41 PM.

Flex seal it
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Flex seal it
      Great idea!!

Comment

Hey! Get back to the god and country forum. No one comes here for car shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Hey! Get back to the god and country forum. No one comes here for car shit.
          I figured it might be worth a shot. I mean, it's not like it's a mustang or anything.

Comment

Platinum Touch Mobile Dent Repair. I have no prior experience with them other than they left a nice looking, postcard sized flyer on my new acquired RCSB yesterday.

972-384-4893, no website was listed.

Comment

You should get the HD silverado hood and have it painted the same time as the paint less dent repair. Actually just do the whole hd front end much cleaner looking

Painting the grille and bumper just makes it look like a tahoe z71 front end imo

Comment

Now that im back in Erving, I will have to keep an eye out for your ride. Kidding

Comment

Working...
                X