Update on stuff and things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    man...all this military talk really has be regretting not joining in my younger years. Are there any military programs for 42 year olds?
    If you have a PHD in something useful they will take you in a few branches.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I'm pretty sure you can still join at 42 if you are a person of color.

I believe you can join operation human shield.
      sigpic

Comment

• You'll enjoy your time in Italy. Bust your ass training to be ready when another slot opens up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          man...all this military talk really has be regretting not joining in my younger years. Are there any military programs for 42 year olds?

Good luck and be safe.
          You can enlist in the Army at 42 now but that'll change as soon as they meet recruiting goals. I hope you are in pretty good shape though because it's tough to keep up with 18 year olds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
            You can enlist in the Army at 42 now but that'll change as soon as they meet recruiting goals. I hope you are in pretty good shape though because it's tough to keep up with 18 year olds.
            The few old guys we had did pretty well and definitely got messed with kess
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              Wow, I thought the AF had the oldest enlistment age at 39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Wow, I thought the AF had the oldest enlistment age at 39.
                It varies depending on recruitment and retention goals. That and there are lots of waivers to go around if you have special skills like translating Farsi.

Comment

Working...
                X