Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk Doctor

I need a good urologist.

I've got a medical issue I've been dealing with since High School. An intermittent issue which requires surgery or stitching to remedy. Does anyone have a recommendation. I am in Greenville so someone in the McKinney/Plano area would be good.

For the curious minds, look up testicular torsion.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Here is my doc, he doesn't take insurance now though. In Frisco.

Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD is a urologist in Frisco, TX and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center and Hendrick Medical Center. He is accepting new patients.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into him. Insurance will probably be a must, there could be blades and needles involved.

Comment

Damn. Probably a no go then unless something changes with Obamacare or whatever. He stopped taking insurance last year. I've been seeing him for 5 years now, great doctor.

Comment

I got my vasectomy at North Dallas Urology in Plano... that was 5 years ago and was the last time I saw a junk doc. Would recommend.

This is the guy.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Damn. Probably a no go then unless something changes with Obamacare or whatever. He stopped taking insurance last year. I've been seeing him for 5 years now, great doctor.
            Obammycare has really effed a lot of stuff up.

I've put this off probably, far too long, given the nature of the "repair". All of my research said it should have pretty much"gone away" in my early 20's, hasn't been the case.

Comment

I don't think they can cure sexual attraction to men with surgery, but good luck.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Richard Bevan-Thomas at USMD.

See a board-certified urologist in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex today. Learn more about the urological disease and prostate cancer treatment options USMD offers here.

Dr Rich Bevan-Thomas offers Minimally Invasive Urology treatments for Prostate Cancer, BPH, & Kidney Stones in Arlington, Texas. Book an appointment today!

Comment

There are cheaper ways to get a handy jay, or so I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    There are cheaper ways to get a handy jay, or so I'm told.
                    I will have to explore my options
                    Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    I don't think they can cure sexual attraction to men with surgery, but good luck.
                    Damn the luck!
                    Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Richard Bevan-Thomas at USMD.

See a board-certified urologist in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex today. Learn more about the urological disease and prostate cancer treatment options USMD offers here.

http://www.drbevan-thomas.com/
                    Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dr. Chuang - guy can work miracles. I have my son today because of him, one minor surgery and he fixed me right up.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        For the curious minds, look up testicular torsion.
                        Probie had a bad encounter with that back in 5th grade. Cost him a testicle. Ask him about it.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Probie had a bad encounter with that back in 5th grade. Cost him a testicle. Ask him about it.
                          No need. I am quite aware of how bad it can get! Woke up from a dead sleep the other night and decided its finally time to get somethibg done about it. My manual correction was pretty iffy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Have you checked YouTube in the DIY section? Can save some money doing yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X