Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good deals on rental cabin/condo in Pagosa Springs Colorado?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deals on rental cabin/condo in Pagosa Springs Colorado?

Trying to put together a little ski weekend from Feb 3rd to 7th next month and was wondering if anyone knows any good deals? Will be 4 adults so prefer a 2br or better..washer/dryer, internet, tv..Not staying in a converted storage shed or a school bus with bunk beds (yes...I did find one of those being rented as a cabin). Looking to spend about $100 or less per night unless its a luxury condo with pool table, hot tub, heated pool, and limo

Did you check VRBO?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Also try Homeaway....

Comment

Coworker used sunetha.com and enjoyed the condo they stayed in.

Comment

I've checked VRBO, airBNB, Sunetha.com and a few others. Waiting on responses.

Comment

VRBO is your best bet. Keep an eye on the weather. Wolf Creek Pass was just closed for 30 hours due to an avalanche. It's a pretty gnarly pass, anyway. May not be bad coming in from Durango, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              VRBO is your best bet. Keep an eye on the weather. Wolf Creek Pass was just closed for 30 hours due to an avalanche. It's a pretty gnarly pass, anyway. May not be bad coming in from Durango, though.
              I've been there about 12 times since the late 90's in everything from my 5spd Supra, my 94 T/A, and my 98 Z71 4x4...I've seen all kinds of bad driving up there. Gotta hope for the best that my 07 Sierra can make it. I'll be driving up from Albuquerque (to Pagosa Springs).

Comment

We stayed at this cabin on December 25th-30th. It was a very nice place. Its about a 20-30 minute drive to the Wolfe Creek Lodge. Easily the closest place to the ski lodge.
                https://alpineaccents.net/coyote/

Comment

Working...
                X