No announcement yet.

Weird dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit. I've been pimpin since pimpin been pimpin, pimpin.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Try taking anti malaria meds. The shit I am on makes my dreams vivid and demented. it is like watching shit in HD the next day remembering what you dreamed about. Some really fucked up shit going on in my head at night. I can only imagine this is what doing acid is like.
      Yeah some crazy dreams and dried out skin on Doxycycline. Took it with Ambien a few times too. I still have a few bottles of it under the sink and that other shit they give you to come off of it.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Shit. I've been pimpin since pimpin been pimpin, pimpin.

Hahahahah!!#!!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          So I have pretty off the wall, crazy, and sometimes horrifying dreams on the regular.
          Bruce Jenner publicly admitted to having the same issues before...

Comment

Craziest dream of all!

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, that one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exhalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              I dream that I'm SVO.
              Now that is a delusion of grandeur!
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Bruce Jenner publicly admitted to having the same issues before...
                That must mean I'm secretly a cross dressing faggot. SHIT!

On the other hand...

I'm also an Olympic gold medalist. I bet I can get lost of dick with that!

Comment

I was tripping balls on some morphine while in the hospital. Was dreaming that someone came in to take me somewhere, but only my legs were going, like I was a real stretch armstrong. I could see that my legs got stretched for miles, while my body was still in the room

Comment

Old buildings. House filling up with clear water. The street is just thick glass and underneath it are fish swimming around.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      Yeah some crazy dreams and dried out skin on Doxycycline. Took it with Ambien a few times too. I still have a few bottles of it under the sink and that other shit they give you to come off of it.
                      Doxy originally was used to clear up an STD. So be careful if the wife starts googling.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        Try taking anti malaria meds. The shit I am on makes my dreams vivid and demented. it is like watching shit in HD the next day remembering what you dreamed about. Some really fucked up shit going on in my head at night. I can only imagine this is what doing acid is like.
                        We will discuss when you get back 😎

David

Comment

Working...
                        X