Weird dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird dreams

So I have pretty off the wall, crazy, and sometimes horrifying dreams on the regular. However I had a fairly funny one the other day, I thought some of you might get a chuckle.

A co-worker and I were in Australia for some reason.. He saw a troop of kanagroos and went ape shit mad. He pulls out a machete and goes ham wild chopping their legs off, after the first few the others start to hop away. He yells out " get back here you hoppity FUCKS!"

Every time I think about it I have a good chuckle at the hoppity fucks part.

I once had a dream that I don't recall but at the end I yelled out loud "wipe your ass!" and woke myself up. Gave the GF a good chuckle
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

You are craizie you know.

Comment

Try taking anti malaria meds. The shit I am on makes my dreams vivid and demented. it is like watching shit in HD the next day remembering what you dreamed about. Some really fucked up shit going on in my head at night. I can only imagine this is what doing acid is like.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          Try taking anti malaria meds. The shit I am on makes my dreams vivid and demented. it is like watching shit in HD the next day remembering what you dreamed about. Some really fucked up shit going on in my head at night. I can only imagine this is what doing acid is like.
          That's no lie!

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            No thanks. I already have crazy assed repeating dreams. I wake up in my dream to a dream over and over. When I finally wake of for real I'm unsure if it's real for 5-10 minutes while I walk around and confirm everything is mine and it's where it should be.

Comment

I usually have realistic dreams that are just odd, nothing really crazy. I was telling my wife about an especially odd one, and she told me about a dream she had the night before: She was in the living room reading, and a stamped of African animals run through from the back door to the garage, jumanji style. A cheetah runs down of the smaller animals, rips it's head off, brings it back to the couch and lays it next to her.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yall need Jesus!

Comment

I had a dream that I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Yall need Jesus!
                    You're telling me! People say I should record myself to see what goes on, but I'm not sure I really want to know.

In my repeating dream there is a man standing in the entrance way to my bathroom watching me. Doesn't move, doesn't talk. Just watches me. When I try to leave my apartment he grabs me and drags me back in. I kick scream and yell and then I wake up.... and he's there watching me. This happens over and over. When I finally wake up I'm out of breathe and sweating my ass off. There is always something off in my apartment in my dreams. Like the dresser is wrong, or in the wrong place ect. So when I wake up I have to walk around to make sure I'm really awake. That shit really fucks with you.

What makes it more fucked up, is that I stayed a night at a girls house and she woke me up because she was screaming go away get out of here! She said she saw a man standing over me watching me...She described him on point... I've never told her about the dreams I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      You're telling me! People say I should record myself to see what goes on, but I'm not sure I really want to know.

In my repeating dream there is a man standing in the entrance way to my bathroom watching me. Doesn't move, doesn't talk. Just watches me. When I try to leave my apartment he grabs me and drags me back in. I kick scream and yell and then I wake up.... and he's there watching me. This happens over and over. When I finally wake up I'm out of breathe and sweating my ass off. There is always something off in my apartment in my dreams. Like the dresser is wrong, or in the wrong place ect. So when I wake up I have to walk around to make sure I'm really awake. That shit really fucks with you.

What makes it more fucked up, is that I stayed a night at a girls house and she woke me up because she was screaming go away get out of here! She said she saw a man standing over me watching me...She described him on point... I've never told her about the dreams I have.
                      Nigga, you don't need Jesus. You need an exorcist.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Nigga, you don't need Jesus. You need an exorcist.
                        He hasn't visited in about 2 months. It started when I moved into a new apartment. I don't believe in ghost or angels / demons type things, but this shit has made me wonder.

Comment

I dream that I'm SVO.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            He hasn't visited in about 2 months. It started when I moved into a new apartment. I don't believe in ghost or angels / demons type things, but this shit has made me wonder.
                            Bad vibes, negative energy. I've experienced stuff like that whenever bad things happened around me. I've felt something breathing down my neck while asleep, something grabbing my foot, something pulling at me while sleeping sideways. I used to think it was sleep paralysis fucking with me but when I noticed my son, aged 5 at the time, would always look into my room and scope it out. He'd hesitate walking in and then just turn around and head back to the livingroom. My brother's oldest at that time would do the same also and he was 3. I had told my mother about it and she had given me a scripture to put under my pillow. All the crazy shit stopped after that.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Bad vibes, negative energy. I've experienced stuff like that whenever bad things happened around me. I've felt something breathing down my neck while asleep, something grabbing my foot, something pulling at me while sleeping sideways. I used to think it was sleep paralysis fucking with me but when I noticed my son, aged 5 at the time, would always look into my room and scope it out. He'd hesitate walking in and then just turn around and head back to the livingroom. My brother's oldest at that time would do the same also and he was 3. I had told my mother about it and she had given me a scripture to put under my pillow. All the crazy shit stopped after that.
                              Think I can hold onto that for a little while?

Comment

Working...
                              X