What board member works for Cummins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What board member works for Cummins?

I need to swap an engine into a piece of equipment and I need some info on the serial numbers. Anyone remember who works at Cummins?
    Thanks

No one anymore. From Strychnine and myself, fuck that place.

Comment

LOL getting laid off by them was the best thing to ever happen to me. My new job that I've been doing for 7 years is far better.

Comment

I can look up ESN's and related parts. What information are you looking for? PM'ing me is useless, my inbox is full and I'm far too lazy to try to clean it out.
        Last edited by racrguy; 01-04-2017, 08:54 PM. Reason: Terrible grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          I can look up ESN's and related parts what information are you looking for? PM'ing me is useless, my inbox is full and I'm far too lazy to try to clean it out.
          No wonder you haven't been replying to all the dick pics I send.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            No wonder you haven't been replying to all the dick pics I send.
            Is it because my PM inbox is full, or because I'm busy with extracurricular activities?

Comment

If no one else can I may be able to, PM me if you do not have any luck. Can't promise any quick turnarounds since I have to go through engineers that have hundreds of emails unread.

Comment

Thanks for all the offers. I was able to get everything figured out. San Antonio southern plains refused to give me the info over the phone. I posted this thread and the called southern plains in Dallas and they were a lot more helpful.

Comment

Working...
                X