DFWM supersleuths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWM supersleuths

Anyone one the east side, Terrell to Garland, keep an eye out for this truck. I haven't gotten a shot good enough for a license plate yet, however, they stole about $2000 worth of roofing materials from me Saturday morning between 4AM and 6 AM in Forney.

2000 ish white 4 door ford F-150. Chrome wheels, chrome nerf bars, pin stripe on the cab only, chrome gas tank cover.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Looks like the cops were already there.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

lol. Garland PD, they are a resident.

Comment

Sadly I cannot help, though I see about 3 trucks a day that look just like that one, over here in Irving.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Sadly I cannot help, though I see about 3 trucks a day that look just like that one, over here in Irving.
          Yeah, I'm sure its going to be pretty common! Several of the guys in the job trailer say they have seen it today, so hopefully they work in the neighborhood and I can get a plate number.

I finally got a shot from Saturday morning that shows the shine from the gas cap cover to show that is 100% my thief.

I'll be hanging this on the door of every house under construction with thief/ladron on it.

Comment

That sucks. I hate thieves. On another note, does anyone here install roofing? I have the materials, just need someone to...

Comment

Yeah, the last time I was able to pull good video footage, the guy was arrested while casing the neighborhood a week later. Hoping for the same end result here.

Comment

It was the one armed man!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  That sucks. I hate thieves. On another note, does anyone here install roofing? I have the materials, just need someone to...

Lmao, dick

Comment

Is this a truck that had a ladder strapped to it and the guy owner was in the backyard at some job sites or something and truck got stolen?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      Is this a truck that had a ladder strapped to it and the guy owner was in the backyard at some job sites or something and truck got stolen?
                      Not that I'm aware of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        Not that I'm aware of.

That truck has a moon roof. That along with the other cheesy mods makes it an easy spot. Cruising areas heavy with roofing cockroaches should net a find.

Good luck.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                          That truck has a moon roof. That along with the other cheesy mods makes it an easy spot. Cruising areas heavy with roofing cockroaches should net a find.

Good luck.

David
                          Yeah. Funny thing is, there is a burgundy one EXACTLY like it working for a mason in this subdivision. I almost turned that one in. Last time we went through this, it was a red durango that I thought was white because the IR on our cameras washes the red out to white. About 5 minutes later on the feed this white truck rolled through.

What years was that body style offered?

Comment

I think that's a 97-03 and 04 as a heritage edition.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              I think that's a 97-03 and 04 as a heritage edition.
                              crew cab came out in 01, and they didn't make a heritage crew cab.

01-03
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X