Anyone run a plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone run a plate?

I sold a car 3years ago and the jack wagon still hasn't transfered it and has popped a couple of tolls in the last couple months. I need a vin to send in the sheet to the dmv and the only thing I've got now is the plate number. Plate is CV9 N432 also is there anything else I need to do?

Fill out the paperwork for selling from the DMV. Done. I think you can do it on line.

Comment

If you still happen to have any dealer service records or inspection reports for the car, the vin will printed on there somewhere.

Always remove the plates when you sell to a private party, even if it's a friend. There is little motivation for people to transfer title on already tagged and inspected car. And some people have no intention of doing so in the first place. It's a completely avoidable and unnecessary headache. If a buyer starts whining about being a afraid to drive the car without plates, they can print out a transit permit from the DMV website that allows the to drive it home or to the tax office.

Comment

Punch that person
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
        X