16 Goes into 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Can we all just agree to refer to her as a he from now on.
    She used a lot of steroids so her clit was pretty fucking big and since she was soo lean she had no fat for her pussy lips to hide in and she had a big pussy to begin with. I am bringing this up for a reason. Once she was sitting on me rubbing my back and she kind of tucked her pussy lips and clit into my butt crack. I remember it feeling kind of odd.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You got butt fucked by a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        You got butt fucked by a woman?
        She did grind on me quite a bit while she was sitting on me but I think she was just trying to stimulate her clit. She flipped me over and rode me right after so I was not complaining.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Just reply with your usual answer. Something along the lines of "Matt LeBlanc is a robot that I built for the science fair in Jr. High", and we'll all just move on.
          It's much easier to just imagine him as having a severe case of Asperger's.

SVO: "Actually, I was diagnosed in 1943, right before Hans Asperger began studying my kind."

Comment

^^^^ That is damn funny but I do not believe that I have said that many works in a row to anyone in my life. Until my late 20s I would hardly talk at all.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              ^^^^ That is damn funny but I do not believe that I have said that many works in a row to anyone in my life. Until my late 20s I would hardly talk at all.

Oh, a silent genius! Now it is all making sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                You got butt fucked by a "woman"?
                That's definitely what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  Oh, a silent genius! Now it is all making sense.
                  You said that, not me. I just did not have much to say back then.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  That's definitely what he said.
                  I believe that you are projecting. No penetration = no butt fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    You said that, not me. I just did not have much to say back then.

And you saved it all up for here
                    Originally posted by soap
                    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                      And you saved it all up for here
                      Could be.

Comment

Working...
                      X