16 Goes into 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    He realized he set the bar WAY too high right off the bat and now can't live up to his own success.
    I fucked an adult neighbor a few times per day all one summer when I was 14 and then moved away from her to the DFW area. It was two fucking years before I found anyone that could even come close to fucking the way she could and it turned me into the freak that I am today and truly warped my young mind. It was like going from 200mph to 1mph with no way of going any faster.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I fucked an adult neighbor a few times per day all one summer when I was 14 and then moved away from her to the DFW area. It was two fucking years before I found anyone that could even come close to fucking the way she could and it turned me into the freak that I am today and truly warped my young mind. It was like going from 200mph to 1mph with no way of going any faster.
      Your mom moved away when you were 14? That stinks

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        Your mom moved away when you were 14? That stinks
        No. I lived in San Antonio and the neighbor was a flight surgeon in the Air Force and I believe that she was a Major. She was also a steroided up freak of a body builder who could bench more then twice her body weight. I think she was about 5'4" and 135 (purely guessing at her body weight) or so pounds and to this day she is the horniest bitch that I have ever had my hands on.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No. I lived in San Antonio and the neighbor was a flight surgeon in the Air Force and I believe that she was a Major. She was also a steroided up freak of a body builder who could bench more then twice her body weight. I think she was about 5'4" and 135 (purely guessing at her body weight) or so pounds and to this day she is the horniest bitch that I have ever had my hands on.
          lolz sure...

First the story lolz.

2nd the women benchpressing more than double her body weight hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
            lolz sure...

First the story lolz.

2nd the women benchpressing more than double her body weight hahahahahaha
            I am just guessing at the top number; this was 30 something years ago. I remember her normal bench being the bar and 4 45s; sometime she would add a pair of 25s to that.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              c'mon man... Pussy = Trouble
              True, if you put it on a pedestal.

Comment

Good god
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

My story gets weirder. She wrote to me every few days for years. She died with my name on her lips. She was in Germany and was struck by a car while going out to dinner. She bleed to death from a ruptured spleen and told her friends to tell me that she loved me. It took them awhile to figure out who she was talking about. She left me in her will and I have her ashes. I had to fess up to my dad that I had been boneing her. I have never seen him laugh so hard. Meeting her kids and ex husband was also kind of ackward; I tried to fuck her daughter with no luck. Normally I do not mention her death when I talk about her.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-09-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

My story gets weirder. She wrote to me every few days for years. She died with my name on her lips. She was in Germany and was struck by a car while going out to dinner. She bleed to death from a ruptured spleen and told her friends to tell me that she loved me. It took them awhile to figure out who she was talking about. She left me in her will and I have her ashes. I had to fess up to my dad that I had been boneing her. I have never seen him laugh so hard. Meeting her kids and ex husband was also kind of ackward; I tried to fuck her daughter with no luck. Normally I do not mention her death when I talk about her.

Comment

Why would you keep her ashes?

[internal dialogue] Shut the fuck up, Sean!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

What else should I do with them? If I ever get a place to live the rest of my days at I plan to scatter them around the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Plot twist, it was really a dude!!!!!!

Comment

I tried to fuck her daughter with no luck.
                              You know a therapist would probably take you in for free.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                                You know a therapist would probably take you in for free.
                                I have been down that road. Normally I end up fucking them plus I really have no need for one.

Edit: her daughter tracked me down in my mid 20s and wanted to spend time with me as a way to know a little more about her mother. She smelled like her mother and I could hardly get in the same room as her without getting a raging hardon.
                                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-09-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X