No announcement yet.

DFW super sleuths : Sherri Papini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherri Papini, a 34-year-old mother, went jogging in her neighborhood on Redding, California, on Nov. 2. When she didn't pick her up her children from daycare that day, her husband know something was very wrong.
    What's more scandalous is how the fuck this abomination even made it to print.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I was skeptical of the story until I found out she got branded. I figured she was out hoeing it up with her side piece for a few weeks and staged everything. Branding yourself is pretty hard core.
      It is relatively common in the hard core BDS&M community. I have branded some of my now ex's clients and some of my own subs.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Why is this coming up a year later?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post

dna , more info ..still no arrests

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Police announced more info:

+ Unidentified Male DNA on her clothing
            + She was messaging a male in another state about a meet up before she disappeared. That male has been cleared

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              It is relatively common in the hard core BDS&M community. I have branded some of my now ex's clients and some of my own subs.
              This fucking guy. Every. Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                This fucking guy. Every. Time.
                Your either an idiot or have a very short memory. I posted a pic of one of the brands on here 6-7 years ago. It is the type that freezes and they are made to order.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                X