Can you smell that smell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you smell that smell?

The lovely aroma of the home furnace kicking on for the first time in eight months...

they kicked it on in the office, and one of the women thought the place was on fire and was asking where to pull the fire alarm.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      they kicked it on in the office, and one of the women thought the place was on fire andwas asking where to pull the fire alarm.
      You should've told her.

The entertainment that would've resulted is something you usually have to pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        You should've told her.

The entertainment that would've resulted is something you usually have to pay for.
        I work on commission, walking outside until they clear us to come back in means I would have had to pay for it.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Would have been worth it...

Comment

Every year we send out a company wide email before we turn them on. Every year someone stands up and says them smell something burning. People are stoopid.

Comment

We hit 11 degrees this morning at my house on the westside of Abq...you people talking about it being cold

Comment

Working...
              X