God give me strength....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    The next time we cross paths. We might be trying to get to SXSW to see Mr. Lewis and The Funeral 5. It's in March.
    Plan another trip to Austin on Apr 1-3, I'll be there at that time

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Plan another trip to Austin on Apr 1-3, I'll be there at that time

http://www.lonestarroundup.com/
      We've got that one in the hopeful category. It would be killer to have something to cruise down there in.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
        Yur sister is the perfect example of what happens when parents DONT beat their kids
        I beg to differ man.... she's just a NUT JOB/BAD SEED

My parents ruled us with an iron fucking fist and she didn't get away with SHIT. The more trouble she got into, the more shit she pulled. As previously stated...she's just a bad seed.

They were VERY clear on the rules around our house. For me, seeing all the shit she was pulling... and the punishment that followed, made me way too chicken shit to tempt my parents. Their discipline was very strict but fair. I didn't get special treatment for lack of causing issues, but I did get to coast through my teenage years with much ease since I had a thorough understanding and great respect for my parents rules and their home. Still do.

Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
        These are my favorite quotes...maybe they can help you.

Sorry...I just had to comment. I have an exwife a lot like your sister! Long as my kids grow up happy and healthy, all the pain and cheek turning will have been worth it! However, my mother is living proof that a heat and pressure can make diamonds! We gotta have faith either way!

-Jonny
        Your input is GREATLY appreciated and I absolutely love the quotes you shared. Very well put...and oh so true.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        I limped for two weeks!
        I am mortified STILL about that shit.

LMMFAO @ the one asking for nudes!!!

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I know you won't take this advice because I know how the dynamics work but you and your mom need to stop enabling your sister. It really is as simple as that.

You're absolutely right Al. Help is over. I doubt, that after the final words I had with her, she'll be stepping back in Texas ever again. There's nothing I can do for my niece as she is the minor child of my sister and my sister is worthless. All I can do is pray that my niece pulls through life successfully regardless of her upbringing, and that she remembers the love for her here in case she ever decides to come to Texas one day.

Things have been SO PEACEFUL since she left. All the chaos she brought to this home wasn't worth keeping her here for ANY reason unfortunately.
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I've got a brother who has similar traits. Sometimes you've just gotta draw the line. Continuing to help just enables her and reinforces that its ok to live the way she does.

Comment

Good to hear you finally read her the riot act, Kim. The hard part will be sticking to your guns. Chewing someone out is easy. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
            X