Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMFF open house

Anyone still want a piece of Evan Smith? lol

Don't forget that we're having an Open House at MM&FF Command Central on Thursday March 3, 2011. We're going to have some of our current project cars on display, including one on the chassis dyno. We'll also have food, drinks, and a couple of MM&FF ladies. Come join us at 9036 Brittany Way, Tampa, FL 33619 from 11:30-2:00. Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

Sure I will head over on my lunch break
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Tampa, Florida? Is that really worth posting on DFWMustangs? LOL

Comment

No shit...
        04 GT
        91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
          lol

Comment

Wtf....

Comment

who the feck is Evan Smith? and why would anyone want a piece of him?

Comment

Okay, if I should already know this -- please don't smack me....but who the feck is Evan Smith? lol
                Don't you think you should wait to make wisecrack comments until after you know all the relevant details?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Evan Smith is the Editor or hear writer or something for Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. If I recall from when I was subscribed he was quite the smack talker so lots of people might jump at the chance to take him down.

Comment

wrong forum

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                      Don't you think you should wait to make wisecrack comments until after you know all the relevant details?
                      Okay maybe my first comment was a bit of a wisecrack. You got me there. Does that make you feel better?

But I think the second comment I made was legit - I had no idea who Evan Smith was and the details listed don't explain who he is and list an address in Florida. Exuse me for being a smartass sir, but am I missing somthing here?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                        Evan Smith is the Editor or hear writer or something for Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. If I recall from when I was subscribed he was quite the smack talker so lots of people might jump at the chance to take him down.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Denny, get in here, you slow motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah, didn't Denny have words with him at FFW back in like 2000 or something?

Comment

At best that guy is a dipshit. My favorite was when he asked some guy at FFW if he wanted to put his car in the magazine.

"No"
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X