X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active shooter Azusa California

Said to be near a polling location at 4th and Orange in Azusa California

Comment

Shooter said to have barricaded in home nearby. Neighbors saw the gunman before shots were fired. Said gunman extremely heavily armed.

Comment

Think the tv media is sweeping this under the rug to make sure people are not scared to go to the polls?

Comment

I'm in Albuquerque watching the 5 and 6pm news and not one word mentioned so far on either the local news or the national news at 5:30..on any of the 3 big networks here. Looked at the KTLA news website and it says that the shooting has affected 2 voting locations...so I assume very few people will be voting in that general area because there just might be MORE shooters waiting to attack. Fuck Commiefornia. RIP to the one person killed so far (they said the person killed WAS on the way to vote).

Comment

I have flipped through the locals and national news since I saw the first twitter report of the shooting. Not one mention of it anywhere on TV.

Comment

That sucks.

Comment

@AzusaPD

Situation has transitioned from active to barricade/containment... All those near scene shelter in place all others stay out of the area

Comment

Working...
                X