Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good classic car rental places locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good classic car rental places locally?

Looking to help 32vFromHell locate a good deal something like a 36 Ford for his wedding this Saturday in Tarrant county. Any of y'all used a rental company before that you liked?

Some friends of mine used http://www.myvintagelimo.com/about-us.html a few months ago. They were very happy with the service. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Some friends of mine used http://www.myvintagelimo.com/about-us.html a few months ago. They were very happy with the service. Good luck!
      Ive thought pretty heavy about building a 40's ford sedan and whoring my services out at weddings.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My buddy used dfw at his wedding, they were very good.

Comment

Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute!

Comment

Our first service we hired was not able to do it.

I'm the only one on my project team when there should be 4 , trying to keep my head aboe water.

On a call with Malaysia business teams right now while I also try to research this, so any help would be sorely needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              Our first service we hired was not able to do it.

I'm the only one on my project team when there should be 4 , trying to keep my head aboe water.

On a call with Malaysia business teams right now while I also try to research this, so any help would be sorely needed.

Fort Worth Base Price: $400 *This car is unable to service any locations outside of FW

DFW Vintage Cars specializes in wedding transportation and other events. We have the best variety classic vehicles from a 1955 chevy to a Rolls Royce.

Comment

I think Fitzwell has a new round fender car at his shop in Benbrook.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

got it sorted.

Comment

In the future, I've got a friend that pimps his Model A out for such a thing.
                    He also has access to other people willing to do similar, if more cars are needed.

Comment

Working...
                    X