Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to get my logo on some rtic cups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to get my logo on some rtic cups?

Decal, paint, powdercoat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Decal will be the most cost effective, you can get them in different colors from the store, not sure what the coating is though. Russell, black2002ls, does the powder coating and logos.

Comment

Get with Russell. He did these for me and they look great.

There's another thread out there about all this ( LINK ), and I don't want to send business away from board members, but I also had one cerakoted by this guy: https://www.instagram.com/dusted_designs

Last edited by Strychnine; 10-26-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Depending on how many you want, and how intricate you want them, I can cerakote them for you too. I'm a couple weeks out on any large orders.

Comment

Shoot me a message. I can put together a sample of one with vinyl and send it your way at no charge. If you like it, I will get you fixed up at a great price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            Shoot me a message. I can put together a sample of one with vinyl and send it your way at no charge. If you like it, I will get you fixed up at a great price

How does the vinyl hold up? Looking at 120-150 cups.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Depending on how many you want, and how intricate you want them, I can cerakote them for you too. I'm a couple weeks out on any large orders.
              120-150 cups
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                How does the vinyl hold up? Looking at 120-150 cups.
                The vinyl Russell did for me is holding up great. I use it all the time and have zero issues after months of use (hand wash, never dishwasher).

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                  120-150 cups
                  Holy shit. I just sent you a message. That kind of quantity, I can only provide vinyl personallized. I don't have the capacity to coat that many cups. I could probably work a deal with a coated if Powder Coat is a must. I could send you a sample of both.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  The vinyl Russell did for me is holding up great. I use it all the time and have zero issues after months of use (hand wash, never dishwasher).
                  This. I have only had one quality complaint. I knew it would come back the moment I applied the decal. It was for a co workers wife and her cup was still cold on the outside when I stuck the vinyl. I use Oracal 651, which is an exterior grade (4 or 6 year) sign vinyl. These cups are recommended hand wash only from the MFG. As long as their wash/care instructions are followed, it shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited by black2002ls; 10-26-2016, 09:30 PM.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X