This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a crewcab truck

Just seeing if anyone has any leads on someone they know selling a crew cab truck. Not really brand loyal but looking to stay under $12k and 4x4 preferred. Everything up here is so damn rusted out that I'm getting frustrated. Looking for someone who takes care of their stuff.

Not real interested in 04-10 Fords due to cam phaser issues.

I don't know anything about em, but I know they have a crap ton of trucks on their lot.

CARPOINT-DFW Inc, Dallas auto dealer offers used and new cars.

Comment

2000 Doage Dakota 4x4

Nice Dakota , very clean inside and out , and comes with two new fenders I never replaced for the front! Also with a remanufactured engine replaced at 191,XXX miles . The truck is now at 201,000 miles , only put 10,000 miles on the engine so far , Runs great no problems! Pictures don't say a lot about this truck . If you see it in person you will see how the interior is completely detailed .And is inspected and ready to go! Clean Texas title in hand! $4,200 OBO

This truck has been in my family for 5 years. And I recently switched to a BMW.
      I replaced the engine at 191,000 miles with reman 4.7.

I've personally done all the work on it, most recently installed a new p/s pump, changed oil at 198,600.
      Last edited by prostock1; 10-20-2016, 05:21 AM. Reason: Da Prez, MutherJugz
      sigpic
      "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
      through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
      We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
      my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Working...
      X