First post sets the tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhiteMach1 View Post
    i only really came on here for the irony of people bitching about other people bitching, and just never left.
    I joined in canada to post up a ring & pinion for sale. Enjoyed the internet banter so much I stayed, and the site has had the honor of my presence ever since.

Except for during a brief period of banishment by Evil Jose that is.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I joined in canada to post up a ring & pinion for sale. Enjoyed the internet banter so much I stayed, and the site has had the honor of my presence ever since.

Except for during a brief period of banishment by Evil Jose that is.
      I wouldn't exactly call it an honor... BTW, do you believe in déjà vu?
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I wouldn't exactly call it an honor... BTW, do you believe in déjà vu?
        Reliving the experience just wouldn't be the same, since nobody has ever quite approached the level of banishment volume and finesse demonstrated by the Evil One.

Comment

I just came here to complain about the complaining, and the lack thereof.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            I just came here to complain about the complaining, and the lack thereof.
            You too can get fucked!

Comment

So Nay can't post, but he can TAG?

Fucking hilarious...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                Your bitch post wasn't first so it didn't set the tone.
                LMFAO

David

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  In typical dfwmustangs fashion, I expect the first post to be asanine but have you guys ever noticed that the first post of any thread usually sets the tone for the rest of the replies? The thread can be serious in nature but if the first reply is of mocking variety, the posts that follow are usually similar? Idk, just thinking out loud.....
                  I'd agree. I often like to come along and break that tone, just because.

A significant portion of the members here are mentally weak, and will often hive mind. That's pretty much the explanation for it.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    A significant portion of the members here are mentally weak

Comment

Yep, that delivered.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        A significant portion of the members here are mentally weak, and will often hive mind.
                        What?

Comment

Working...
                        X