First post sets the tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post sets the tone

In typical dfwmustangs fashion, I expect the first post to be asanine but have you guys ever noticed that the first post of any thread usually sets the tone for the rest of the replies? The thread can be serious in nature but if the first reply is of mocking variety, the posts that follow are usually similar? Idk, just thinking out loud.....
    .....bro....

Get fucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Get fucked!
      Lol....here we go
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        In typical dfwmustangs fashion, I expect the first post to be asanine.
        Your expectations were met completely, the first post is indeed asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Your expectations were met completely, the first post is indeed asinine.
          I expected as much but just hoping people know what I'm talking about
          .....bro....

Comment

Dang bro, that's deep. Maybe there isn't any freewill. We're just fish swimming in a fish bowl sipping on Gin.

Comment

Shit happens, bro?

Comment

You spelled asinine wrong, dumbass.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  You spelled asinine wrong, dumbass.
                  Your bitch post wasn't first so it didn't set the tone.
                  .....bro....

Comment

bro. this place is an enigma. we have known this.

people say it is dying. people say we need new people. people cry we are too mean to the new people. people take it too serious. people act like it is their playground. people try too hard to be the hardest motherfucker on the forum. people try to hard to let everyone know they are the johnniest.

look at the threads. people get old. people bitch how much fencing is per foot. people get all antsy in their pants about the market and property taxes.

i only really came on here to make fun of ubil and look at the classifieds, and i just never left.

bro. to add to your actual post. first reply or twelfth. one asshole could derail any thread because one asshole is like gracity for assholes.

Comment

Fuck a bunch of asinine gracity!

Comment

I thought that WAY before you did.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Dicks out for Harambe

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            i thought that way before you did.
                            outfuckingstanding!
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i only really came on here for the irony of people bitching about other people bitching, and just never left.

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              bro. this place is an enigma. we have known this.

people say it is dying. people say we need new people. people cry we are too mean to the new people. people take it too serious. people act like it is their playground. people try too hard to be the hardest motherfucker on the forum. people try to hard to let everyone know they are the johnniest.

look at the threads. people get old. people bitch how much fencing is per foot. people get all antsy in their pants about the market and property taxes.

i only really came on here to make fun of ubil and look at the classifieds, and i just never left.

bro. to add to your actual post. first reply or twelfth. one asshole could derail any thread because one asshole is like gracity for assholes.

Comment

Working...
                              X